We always endeavour to provide the best service and products for our customers. However, on rare occasions, we recognise that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied. To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as possible, please read our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
As soon as all works have been completed, please inspect the quality of the finish to ensure it meets our high standards. In the unlikely event there is anything you are not completely satisfied with, please contact us as soon as you can, so we can rectify any problems as soon as possible. if we are unable to resolve any of your complaints using our own complaints procedure, you are within your rights to contact Dispute Resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact us on 01779 812 929
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All fees associated with the Quotation Form are detailed within pricing table on the Quotation Form.
Payment for the services rendered on the Quotation Form are due in full upon completion of work listed in the Description of Works (unless otherwise agreed). If payment/s are agreed to be paid on a certain date and this is not upheld there will be a 10% late fee charge per day (unless otherwise agreed).
Any Works that takes 2 weeks or longer to complete will require a 25% - 40% Deposit Of Quote (depending on circumstance) All Deposits are covered by a Deposit Protection Plan.
The Contractor agrees not to hold the Client liable for any materials not listed in the Quotation Form unless prior approval from the Client is given in verbal or written form or both.
If work is started and the client wants to stop the works full payment
up until cancellation date is required or for works already done.
* If Start Date Of Works is within 1 month cancellation will have to be made 1 week (7 days) before the start date otherwise 10% Of Quotation Price will be charged.
* If Start Date Of Works is within 2 weeks cancellation will have to be made 4 days before the start date otherwise 10% Of Quotation Price will be charged.
* If Start Date Of Works is within 1 week cancellation will have to be made 1 week 2 days before the start date otherwise 10% Of Quotation Price will be charged.
parties agree to the Description of Works, terms, and pricing outlined
in this painting contract by applying their electronic or hand written signatures
* The Contractor is not an employee of the Client, and shall be considered an independent contractor at all times.
* Before works start the area/s must be cleared of belongings as much as possible or extra charges may be incurred for time taken to clear work area/s (unless discused beforehand)
* If in extreme cases the ‘Payment Terms’ are not met and no reasonable solution has been arranged between for payment between the parties involved. The client will be taken to court to recover the outstanding costs of Works. All court costs will be billed to the client.